Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Another day

So, it's another day here in Atlanta. And it's HOT! The worst part is that I have no motivation to do my Greek homework. It's not that I don't understand it, I'm just unmotivated. So, I'm distracting myself by watching The West Wing on DVD- not the most productive thing in the world. Oh well! Such is life.

The funniest thing today was the new student IDs. Last week, we all had our pictures taken for the Greek school directory. A bunch of us decided to have a little fun and all wear this pink scarf in different ways for the pictures. I decided to wear it over my head and covering the lower part of my face. It was a really funny picture- actually all of them were! Little did I know that all of us were getting student IDs- not just the new students. So, I got my new student ID in my box this afternoon, and it was this crazy picture. Then, our dean of students called me a terrorist in front of one of the professors! The joke is getting out of hand! This new ID simply cracks me up and is providing for a few laughs around the campus. Glad I could be of service!

No comments: