Monday, June 01, 2009

Waiting in Tennessee

I'm back in Tennessee for the time being.  I spent most of my first week at home relaxing on the couch, watching endless episodes of House, and basically allowing myself to decompress from finishing up seminary.  However, I did manage to summon the energy to finish my PIF!  It's ready to be placed on the CLC website on Saturday, after the Presbytery vote.  I went before the CPM today & they approved my final assessment.  Thank the Lord!  I'm glad it went well & thankful to be finishing this part of the process.  It's been a really long journey & it's exciting to finally be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  So, now I wait until Saturday afternoon.  I pray it all goes well & I can officially look for a call.  

In the meantime, I wait.  Patiently.  Well, not so patiently.

No comments: