Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Plans

I have finished my CPE application for the program at Kettering Medical Center in Dayton, OH. It is in the envelope ready to be mailed tomorrow! I really want to get into this program- my aunt and uncle live in Dayton and have offered to let me live there this summer. It's a great hospital and from what I've read, it's a great program. I pray this works out and it is where God is calling me this summer.

I am such a planner. I have great plans for what I want to do. I carefully make sure all my paperwork or applications are finished and organized. My calendar is my life- I would be very lost without it! I like knowing what is coming up, so I can plan ahead to get things done. However, I really do like surprises. When I first took the Myers-Briggs, I was a "P". But, as I get older, I find myself much more of a "J". It's strange. My mom is a strong "J" and my dad is a very strong "P". I don't know....

I wonder if we should have plans? Have we ever really stopped to think our plans may not be the right ones?

No comments: