I've completely neglected this blog for well over a year. There has been a lot going on in my life & lots of transitions. One of my goals for 2014 is to get back to writing & blogging. Here it goes...
Since I last posted:
1) I left Pennsylvania in November 2012 & moved back home to Tennessee while I began the search for a new church call. It was a hard decision, as I loved living in PA, but due to financial constraints, it was a necessary choice.
2) I spent most of the spring of 2013 as a substitute teacher in an elementary school. It was good income & I loved spending time with the students.
3) I did some supply preaching in a few churches, getting my feet wet again in the world of preaching. Good stuff.
4) Went to UNCO13 in Stony Point, NY. Love those people.
5) After months of searching, I was called to be the new pastor of a church in Minnesota. I moved here in September 2013, so coming up on my four month anniversary. It is the best church I could ask for - amazing people, willingness to move forward, new possibilities. Happy.
6) I bought a house. It is amazing to finally be a homeowner.
7) I got a cat. His name is Watson. I love the little guy.
So, that brings us to today. January 3rd. 2014 is starting out on a good note. Glad for a quiet start after a hectic, uncertain, filled with transition 2013.
I promise to write more.