Saturday, May 14, 2011

Heading to #Unco11

As I write this, I am listening to this amazing song..."pink, fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows". This might be the most fantastic conference I will ever attend! For those not familar with the Unconference 2011, it is this gathering of people from all over, coming together to share ideas & learn together. It is pretty loosely structured & I must say, there is some quite appealing to that right now. I need some time away & meet up with other emergent/liberal/progressive minded-church folk. So, on Monday morning, I will board the Amtrak train in my backyard (literally, my house sits along the tracks) & head up to Stony Point, NY. I will track my progress on the way.

For now, I must begin the packing process... got my bottle of wine & candy to share, a great geekicorn t-shirt to wear, & a great book to read on the train. So, #Unco11, here I come!


http://unco.us/185/document-your-journey/

3 comments:

RobMonroe said...

Send my greetings to Brian and Carol (Howard) Merritt! They are freaking awesome.

Erin said...

Rob - they are so fantastic! Having a wonderful time here. You would love it!

Majid Ali said...

Please for humanity's sake please do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to http://kwotz2011.blogspot.com/
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note: Only ONE click is needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
I will be grateful to you.
I really need your help