But, I am sad about leaving here. Ministry is all about relationships & I've established some wonderful ones at LPC. It makes me sad to think I won't be around next year to see what happens next. I won't be around to see Abby running around the nursery, have conversations with Millie, or see how the whole visioning process turns out. I will miss these people so much, and there will always be a special place in my heart for each of them.
So, I am trying to make the best of the time I have left in Maryland. This means squeezing in time to do lots of stuff. The things I still want to do are...
- See the Cherry Blossom trees in bloom in DC
- Drink lots of tea at College Perk Coffeehouse
- Hit up the National Gallery of Art at least one more time
- Visit the Air & Space Museum
- Try to get to NYC again
- Eat some more Maryland crab cakes
- Go & walk the beach at Ocean City
- Shop in Georgetown- specifically Dean & Deluca
- Spend time with my Laurel friends
I know the time is coming to an end, but there is a lot to look forward to! Seeing friends at CTS at graduation in May, possibly going to Colorado in late June, spending the month of July in Montreat, getting back to ATL & enjoying all my fave hangout spots again. Life keeps moving on.
There will be many tears shed between now & when I get back to school in the fall. Hopefully, this is just the beginning of many adventures in my life.